Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Necklace Listed Just the Way I Made It


I ended up not changing anything on the lovely necklace using the black crystals and the plunged lampwork beads. I started adding embellishments and, in the end I kept it simple yet elegant. Sometimes less is more and in this case I found it to be true. It is the second necklace in the photos below. The one using the set with the .999 silver decorations is one I had planned for myself from the first, and I'm totally pleased with the result. In the future I will probably design one much like this for my Etsy shop too, because, much to my delight April does custom work and I could re-order this set in the future. I still have one more set to make up into a piece for my shop so it won't be long before I have another original piece of art jewelry designed around stunning original lampwork beads.

No comments: