Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cool Stormy Weather Good for Staying Inside

I've been off my computer for most of yesterday afternoon and evening because of steady thunderstorms. Power failure is rare but I'd hate to be at my computer doing something important and have a hard shut down due to a power failure. I need an UPS which has batteries and stores a charge in case of power failure, so a proper shut down can be done.
Good weather for designing jewelry though, and I have one of my pieces ready. Once the rest are ready, which will be soon, I'll post pictures and include one of my copper prototypes that I make when planning a design in silver.
It's still stormy today so I won't be at my computer as much, but that will give me the time to complete my next projects. If it clears up I'll be back on tonight and post my photos, if not it will be tomorrow.

No comments: