Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some of my other recent work or "play".




I made a bold chunky substantial bracelet, and I think it is so cool that when you wrap wire around a stone it suddenly becomes a bead in this type of caging. These stones have personality so wrapping them is more of a challenge than a round bead. Here's one of them. At this point the wrap is still a bit loose to sell something like this. I would have to make closer coils or use harder wire.

This is another copper and turquoise pendant. I must whip up some quick chains too. It is awkward when you can't wear a piece right away. These, the heart one will be up for sale on my etsy site when I have a chain to go with it.

One more copper and turquoise, how can you tell I like that combination? Soon I'll be showing more silver, my very favorite.



No comments: