Sunday, April 13, 2008

Vintage Jewelry Re-created





Today I will show the pictures of the jewelry I sold to ChiChi yesterday, made up of old beautiful vintage crystals and beads and combined with copper or silver, whatever the beads seemed to ask for. Some sold directly on sight and the rest are for sale at ChiChi. The lacy necklace in silver and purple is already taken as well as the copper and moonglow pearl necklace in the last post. On request I made up another last night which is almost the same, but slightly different with more crystals on the dangles.
The one in shades of purple came from a beautiful named Vendome necklace from the late 40s or early 50s probably, and had lovely crystals and beads in ceramic and also a type of plastic, probably lucite.

I had a great time with these projects and look forward to doing more. There are still lots of treasures in my new/old stash to be re-made.

The shop carrying my jewelry is at 515 Osborne Street in winnipeg, in case any local readers catch these posts.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

My daughters would surely love any one of these pieces you made.. they're so beautiful and so unique compared to those I've seen here in Malaysia! Cheers!