Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Working on wider cuff bracelets, filagree type.



I've always loved the wide open woven cuff bracelets and am now making some prototypes or practice pieces. I have a photo of my latest one which is still not quite finished, but gives the idea where I am headed. I have some refining to do on it, but even at this point, I'm wearing it and it's comfortable.
I also included a shot of my everyday turquoise necklace. I wear that one day and night and a lot of the charms on the pendant have special meaning to me. Just wanted to share another aspect of my style, this time in silver.
I'm trying a new background too. To me the white can get boring after a while.

My sister has Skype now. Planning to get hooked up myself and really looking forward to it. I don't have a webcam yet, but she does. So I'm off now to look into it a little more, download it and try it out. At least I have a headset.

No comments: