Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New items to be added to my store.




I may have been away from my blog for a while, but that doesn't mean my hands have been idle. I have been experimenting with ways to make wider bracelets from copper. Once perfected to my satisfaction I plan to make some in silver too. I added the cuff to my store and am planning to add the fine gage scrollwork bracelet pictured here, as well.
Yesterday my niece, her husband, and I went to the Osborne Street Festival where we had a great time looking over booths of many types of items. I wanted to see how the jewelry vendors were set up and saw that it doesn't have to be complicated. I would love to have my buyers try on my jewelry, feel the weight and smoothness of many of the pieces, and really see the shimmer off the crystal pieces I make.
We had an excellent time and it was an education for me.

No comments: