Monday, July 7, 2008

A custom piece for a good friend and an anklet.





This time I remembered to take a picture of a custom piece before I sold it and have included it. The pendant is in sterling with swarovski crystal beads, and the hand made chain is sterling too.
I also added a shot of an anklet I just put up on my Etsy site. Anklets are quite popular and the scrollwork lends itself so well to this kind of jewelry. It's my favorite link so far.
I want to learn fusing silver and when I do I shall post shots of my progress. I need .999 fine silver for that and know where to get it where the price won't kill me.

My gardens are doing pretty well too and the other day I took some shots of some of my favorites.
I also have included a couple of shots of my huge African Marigold blooms and my Datura which are just beginning to bud. I will share the full beauty of the blooms when it happens.

No comments: